Resume of Attorney Michael Noyes
- 2/88 to present
- SELF EMPLOYED – Attorney and CPA, specializing in Bankruptcy, Debt Workouts, Tax, and Adoption law. Have handled over 2,000 Bankruptcy cases during this period, including many Chapter 11 cases.
- 9/86 to 1/88
- IVERSON, YOAKUM, PAPIANO & HATCH, Los Angeles, CA – Fifteen attorney business litigation firm.
- 10/83 to 5/86
- ARTHUR YOUNG & Company, San Jose, California, Part time tax accountant.
- 6/82 to 7/83
- TOUCHE ROSS AND COMPANY, Newport Beach, California, Full time audit staff.
- 8/83 to 5/86
- University of Santa Clara School of Law, Santa Clara, California, J.D., May 1986
- 8/78 to 5/82
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1982, Major: Accounting
(member or former member of)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Greater Denver Tax Counsel Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Greater Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Southeastern Metropolitan Law Club
- Supreme Court of the State of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals (Tenth Circuit)
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Claims
- Member of the State Bar of California (inactive) and Colorado
- Certified Public Accountant in California (inactive) and Colorado
- Board Certified – Consumer Bankruptcy Law (American Bankruptcy Board of Certification). Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.